Top Ten of 2015
As 2015 comes to a close, it's nice to think back on the year and all of the awesome things that happened. Here we go (in no particular order):
1. Moving out with Ryan.
It's been great. He's a keeper. Other than the fact that he leaves glassware and towels everywhere. I think I can deal. Plus, he's a really good cook.
2. Long weekend in Upstate New York with friends.
Such amazing memories with lots of fantastic people (and lots of fantastic wine tasting).
3. Being awarded Halsted Heisman Teacher of the Month.
Voted on by the students. Yay!
4. Waking up on Christmas morning with Ryan.
It was one of the most memorable Christmas days in a long, long time. I'm a lucky lady.
5. Playing in softball league with Dad, Ryan, and old friends from travel leagues.
Just like old times!
6. Inviting friends and family over to our apartment for the first time.
Now I understand why my mom would always want to clean before company...
7. Buying my first car.
And wanting to keep it perfectly clean forever. So much for no food or drink other than water.
8. Starting graduate school.
I'm one-sixth of the way done!
9. Being asked to be a bridesmaid for the first time.
Can't wait, Corine!!
10. Maintaining a positive relationship with my parents and watching it change and develop as I get older.
Overall, it's been a wonderful year. It's easy to sometimes let the monotony of the week get the best of you and to fall into a routine. Each day, I try to think of ways that "today will be exciting" and to create fun adventures to look forward to. I have been SO BLESSED to have such terrific and supportive people in my life. Looking forward to another excellent year with much more excitement.
What are your top ten moments?!
Leave a Reply.