Alright, here we go. Cliche? Yes. I don't care. Everyone needs a Bucket List.
1. Stop biting my nails. It's gross.
2. Go camping for 2 nights (instead of just one - it's way more "campy-er").
3. Get married to my best friend.
4. Stand up on a surf board at least once.
5. Jump off a cliff into some sort of water below. (Even Mountain Creek Water Park counts.)
6. Go to Europe - preferably Spain.
7. Swallow a piece of sushi. (Instead of spitting it into Ryan's hand. Sorry.)
8. Gamble in Las Vegas (but not lose a zillion dollars).
9. Ride Kingda Ka. Eek.
10. Go to the Ball Dropping on New Years' Eve at least once.
11. Go to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York at least once.
12. Get my Master's degree.
13. Spend a night in a haunted place.
14. Have 3 kids.
15. Go to Bora Bora and stay in one of those huts like the Kardashians did.
16. Do a bar crawl.
17. Have a garden and eat my own vegetables.
18. Be a bridesmaid.
19. Go on a road trip with friends.
20. Go to Carlo's Bake Shop, even if it means waiting in line forever.
21. See a shooting star.
22. Own a nice camera and take lots of pictures.
23. Tell Taylor Swift I don't like that she keeps winning all of these country awards. (Okay, probably not gonna happen.)
24. Hang out with a minion. (Also, probably not possible.)
25. Write a book. (Maybe - haven't completely decided if I want to, but a psychic told me I would, so obviously she's right.)
26. Write in this blog. A lot.
27. Run a mile in less than 8 minutes like I could in high school.
28. Strike out Ryan.
29. Be thrown a surprise party.
30. Go to Greece. (Effie, I can squeeze into your suitcase one summer.)
31. Love my job, but be a really great mother.
32. Smooch under the mistletoe.
33. Go to a hot air festival.
34. Visit the south, wear cowboy boots, and eat macaroni and cheese.
35. Pay for the car behind me at the drive-thru of Dunkin Donuts.
And just for fun, here's a list of things I've already checked off of my Bucket List.
1. Shoot a gun. (And miss the skeet.)
2. Ride a camel on a beach in Cabo. Coolest thing ever.
3. Catch a fish.
4. Swim in the middle of the Atlantic ocean and have a glass of champagne.
5. Go skydiving.
6. Make a time capsule.
7. Get a tattoo.
8. Swim in a waterfall. It was freezing.
9. Learn how to juggle. I could use more work.
10. Ski in Vermont. I cried. Too cold.
11. Swim with dolphins.
12. Go to a drive-in movie.
13. Go to Weird NJ places.
14. Win a spring break vacation.
15. Get 20 teeth pulled. (Wasn't very fun, though.)
16. Rent a summer house with my best friends.
17. Plan a surprise party.
18. Do No-Shave November. Never again.
19. Go to Cancun with my best friends.
20. Visit the Statue of Liberty.
21. Do an awesome April Fools' Day joke. (Sorry, Ryan.)
22. Hold a huge snake.
23. Go snorkeling. I got stung my a jellyfish. Ugh.
24. Kiss someone on New Years' Eve.
25. Go the Serendipity in NYC.
26. Go to a broadway play.
27. Sleep on the beach over night.
28. Eat an insect - a cicada, to be exact.
29. Make a fire (and I managed to not burn the house down).
30. Try line dancing.
31. Go to a dine-in theater.
32. Get hypnotized.
33. Try hot yoga (never again!).
34. Run a 5k.
35. Ride in a gondola in Colorado.
Perhaps you don't remember, but you went to a hot air balloon festival when you were 9 months old!
Leave a Reply.