Over the last couple of years, Ryan and I have experimented with a couple different kinds of homemade pizza. I think this one is my favorite!
What You'll Need:
Pizza Dough - Stop at a local pizzeria. They'll most likely sell dough!
Pesto Sauce (I bought mine from the grocery store)
1. Preheat your oven to about 425 degrees
2. Stretch out your pizza dough to fit your sheet. It doesn't matter what size - I've done circular ones and rectangular ones
3. Spread your pesto sauce all over the dough, leaving some room for the crust. I like the sauce to be thin because I think it takes a little better!
4. "Plop" on some drops of ricotta cheese all over. The more the merrier!
5. Sprinkle on grated mozzarella cheese
6. Add some Italian spices for taste!
Put your pizza in the oven for about 10 minutes, checking it along the way.
Let it cool.
Cut and serve!