Our Gallery Wall!
RECENTLY, I'VE REALLY BEEN WANTING TO CHANGE OUR APARTMENT A BIT. AS CHRISTMAS CAME AND WENT, SO DID THE DECORATIONS THAT GO ALONG WITH THE SEASON. I'M LEARNING THAT I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO LOVES CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, BUT WHEN THE HOLIDAY IS OVER, IT'S TIME TO DE-CLUTTER.
WE USED TO HAVE THREE SHELVES ON OUR WALLS, WHICH HELD A LIMITED AMOUNT OF FRAMES, SIGNS AND ARTWORK. I WANTED TO EXPAND AND MAKE IT MORE CREATIVE. HERE'S WHAT I CAME UP WITH!
FROM TOP LEFT - ACROSS:
-"KEEP COZY" WOODEN SIGN RYAN'S PARENTS FOUND AT A CRAFT FAIR FOR ME
- "DO SMALL THINGS WITH GREAT LOVE" SIGN...PROBABLY FROM MARSHALL'S!
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY ME: NEW JERSEY OUTLINE WITH NOTEWORTHY TOWNS
- "WRITE YOUR OWN LIFE STORY" GIFTED TO ME BY MY STEP-GRANDMOTHER
- CANVAS PHOTO OF RYAN AND I FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK
- "BLESS OUR HOME" SIGN FROM MARSHALL'S (AGAIN...)
- "A TRUE LOVE STORY NEVER ENDS" GIFTED FROM MY GRANDMOTHER
- LARGE PRINT OF ONE OF OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS FROM OUR PHOTOGRAPHER, ALEX KAPLAN
- "EVERYBODY'S FREE TO WEAR SUNSCREEN" BY BAZ LUHRMANN (SPECIFIC LYRICS BELOW)
- "BELIEVE THERE IS GOOD IN THE WORLD" SIGN FROM MARSHALL'S
- PICTURE OF THE CLOCK AT ROWAN UNIVERSITY THAT I TOOK A FEW YEARS AGO!
- "&" - MICHAEL'S
- "WELCOME" WOODEN SIGN FROM RYAN'S PARENTS
LYRICS TO "EVERYBODY'S FREE TO WEAR SUNSCREEN":
"Do one thing every day that scares you, sing
Don't be reckless with other peoples' hearts
Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours, floss
Don't waste your time on jealousy
Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind
The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself
Remember compliments you receive, forget the insults
If you succeed in doing this, tell me how
Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements, stretch."
Patricia Del Vacchio
1/5/2017 08:40:37 am
Since I love doing stuff like this myself I was especially interested in seeing what you have done. I absolutely love it. Good job exclamation exclamation exclamation
Leave a Reply.